Jesus took a group of teenage guys and entrusted them with the future of faith. We are here today because of what they did. Who in the generations coming after us will be “here” because of what you did?
- Look at the people around you that are a part of the generation coming up after you. Based on your influence in their life, are you helping them develop a faith of their own, a non-contributor, or are you causing damage? Explain.
- Based on what you’re doing today, in your life and in the lives of those around you, when Jesus returns will there be faith in your family? Will there be faith in your church? Will there be faith in your heart?
- Faith says, “God is God, and I am not.” In what area(s) of your life/faith do you need to say that and go God’s way?
- The writer of Hebrews talks about “walking by faith.” Have you ever walked by faith like those found in Hebrews 11? Tell the story.
- How can you take a small step in faith that truly scares you?
- How can you show the next generation that walking by faith is the best way?