People are one of the most challenging aspects of the holidays. Just because we call them friends and are family doesn't automatically mean things go well between us. What if dressing differently could change the way you experience this season and the people you're with?
1. Have you caught yourself being so wrapped up in how others can rob you of joy that you missed how you might be robbing joy of others during the holidays?
2. Which of the things Paul listed for us to put on is the most challenging for you?
3. How can clothing yourself in compassion, kindness, humility and gentleness change your experience this holiday season?
4. Are there any practical things you've decided to do different to create margin in your time this holiday season?
5. Are there any practical things you've decided to do different to create margin with your money this holiday season?
5. Are there any practical things you've decided to do different to create margin with the people in your life this holiday season?
6. Who are three people you would like to write a letter to and thank for impacting your life?
Write at least one letter of gratitude this week.
Colossians 3:13 NIV Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.