We've all found ourselves in situations that felt hopeless. Like the odds were stacked against us. At one time or another, we've found ourselves feeling inadequate and ill-equipped. You may even feel that way right now regarding certain areas of your life. Like what you have to offer is not good enough to get you through. But what if what you have to offer is more valuable than you think? What if what you have is exactly what you need and you don't even know it?
- Do you tend to sell yourself short and see only your problems instead of your potential? In what areas of your life do you struggle with this most?
- Describe a time when you felt inadequate or hopeless.
- Do you have mentors in your life that are further along and more mature than you? If so, describe for your group some ways they've helped you. If not, who might you reach out to for guidance?
- Is there an area of your life in which you currently feel somewhat hopeless?
- What do you have? (Group members, help each other answer this question)
- What can you start doing with what you have? (Group members, help each other answer this question)