Is there an unforgivable sin? If not, if God has forgiven me, why do I still feel guilty? How can I feel forgiven if I truly am?
1. Have you ever heard that there was a sin God wouldn’t or couldn’t forgive? If so what was it, and why would God not forgive it?
2. Do you believe there is a hierarchy among sins? Why or why not?
3. Have you ever believed differently about sin? If so, how? How did that outlook on sin affect how you saw people?
4. Why do we keep feeling guilt and shame for our past if God has forgiven us?
5. What are some practical ways you deal with feelings of guilt and shame when they come up in your own life?