Jesus changed the world in three years, and He did it all walking. There are no scriptures about Jesus running. He always walked and he never missed an opportunity to prioritize people over tasks.
1. If you live a life of faith, people will be a part of your life. Are you allowing people to be a part of your life or are you dismissing them as distractions? If you feel comfortable, share a time when you brushed off an opportunity as a distraction. How did that situation play out?
2. Jesus was always aware of what was going on around him. How can you be more aware of the opportunities around you?
3. What does it mean to you to live a life that is calm in the midst of chaos? Is that something you can consistently say about yourself? Why or why not?
4. We can’t always control our circumstances, but we can control our response. How should a Jesus-follower respond in a chaotic situation?
5. Are you effective as a Jesus-follower? How do you gauge your effectiveness?
6. Effectiveness doesn’t always look like efficiency. What’s an area of your life that you could be less efficient but more effective?