We need each other. We need people in our corner, in our lives, and on our sides.
1. Have you ever been or felt isolated from people for a season? How did being alone, or feeling that way, impact you?
2. “We is greater than me.” What are some of the benefits to being a part of a circle?
3. Community and relationships help us draw near to God, give us hope, encourage us, and spur us on. How have you experienced that in your own life?
4. What are some practical ways you can help the people in your circle draw near to God, have hope, and be encouraged?
5. Why are you in a group? What prompted you to get in a circle?
6. How can you help other people find their tribe?